A credible company is formed by credible professionals; professionals who are more concerned with creating impact than the capabilities or status they have. Ultimately, the added values these professionals strive to deliver to all their stakeholders shape the company’s positive brand image and hence competitive advantage.
• Ability to be credible by focusing on delivering beneficial impact to the organization and all stakeholders.
• Ability to be effective and efficient in executing responsibilities and beyond.
• Ability to be an emotionally mature professional with the capacity to build positive partnership with stakeholders.
Advancement in business and technologies shifted the world’s outlook for essential skills. Among hundreds of competencies, the ability to perform a thorough analysis remains fundamental for leaders. Contemporary business environment is packed with a dense network of data, along with increased competition. Thus, a prominent decision making greatly determines the organization’s future. Analytical skill then becomes the emphasis: how to orchestrate vast database and turning them into insights for successful & sustainable growth.
• Ability to solve problems and make better decisions by challenging given information.
In facing rising customer expectations and rapid competition, it is crucial to maintain employees in their optimal states. However, optimal performance does not come from putting more hours or strict work scheduling; instead, it comes from physical, mental, and emotional well being. Beyond Time Management challenges employees to produce significant business results without burnout by effectively managing their energy.
• Ability to effectively manage one’s capacity work with optimal performance.
• Ability to work efficiently through tactful task prioritization based on importance & urgency level.
• Ability to regulate one’s emotions and spirit to maintain positive wellbeing and minimize stress in the face of adversities.
Whether it is for projects, negotiations, or giving directions, the success of many business activities hinges on effective communication. Beyond getting your message across to get things done, impactful communication builds solid partnerships that make breakthroughs possible. With high-impact communication, employees could better engage their stakeholders and align them towards desired directions of the business.
• Ability to engage stakeholders for better partnership by acknowledging their needs and concerns.
• Ability to communicate more professionally through strengthened logic and self-positioning.
• Ability to influence others in accomplishing business goals with charming and effective communication.
Impactful presentations have the power to drive business results into the right direction; they create stakeholder buy-in by grabbing minds, touching hearts, and influencing actions. Without effective presentations, ideas get stuck in shelves, messages get ignored, and progress do not happen. The decision of your stakeholders might be difficult to control, but you can definitely control the information they use to make those decisions.
• Ability to present messages effectively and engagingly.
• Ability to craft powerful content with strengthened logic and mind-grabbing techniques.
• Ability to influence others to action in accordance to presentation goals.
Storytelling is one of the most principal methods to communicate that has been proven to boost business growth; it drives your stakeholders to make the right business decisions by creating strong connection between the stories and the stakeholders’ concerns. Storytelling has the power to engage our brain in a deeper way than data alone, which enable you to inspire and motivate your stakeholders. It might be difficult to control your stakeholders’ actions, but you can change their perspective and influence them to move towards shared goals.
• Ability to deliver engaging business storytelling
• Ability to create powerful story that have strong connection with the audience
• Ability to inspire and influence others to act and move towards shared goals
Strong leadership and a motivated workforce are hallmarks of almost all successful businesses. Today, leaders must work hands-on with their teams, understand each person’s unique strengths, and finally, have an engagement strategy in order to keep everyone highly engaged and productive. By adopting Leading & Motivating Your Team practices, leaders will have the ability to create high-performing teams that could boost not only the company’s profitability, but also employee morale.
• Ability to set shared goals in the teams that aligned with company’s goals
• Ability to become the inspiring role model by walking the talk consistently to empower the team
• Ability to give constructive feedback and play roles as practical coach in developing the team
Leaders might be efficient and effective in managing people and operations, and yet not necessarily capable of inspiring their team to create long lasting impact for the organization. Impactful leaders do not rely upon tools or procedures to achieve excellence; they strive to organically unleash the true potential of their talents, creating a progress-oriented environment that is likely to create sustainable success. When aligned with organization goals, inspiring leadership has the power to enable market leadership.
• Ability to lead effectively and efficiently by crafting a share vision and engaging the team
• Ability to strategically managing people, team and organization
• Ability to drive innovation by creating continuous progress
Coaching is best when undertaken within the context of real performance needs, and must support the organization’s goals. When done successfully, coaching allows leaders to align their team’s development with the organization’s need for growth. More importantly, coaching builds trust-based partnerships and inspires positive change that leads to high productivity and organizational progress.
• Ability to deeply understand others’ concerns and challenges and hence facilitate the best path for development.
• Ability to build positive engagement that strengthens partnership and motivates autonomous development.
In order for organizations to stay competitive in today’s fast-paced and complex business environment, leaders need to be consistently effective and also efficient in resolving the challenges and dilemmas that impede business growth. Therefore, it is imperative that leaders are capable in identifying solutions that lead to maximum results in the shortest time possible. Without the proper thinking frameworks of Problem Solving & Decision Making, leaders may struggle in finding the optimal path to growth.
• Ability to define the roots of a problem and find best alternative solution
• Ability process data and information and transform it into useful knowledge to make the right decision
In carrying out their roles as professionals, leaders are often asked to execute projects. More than that, leaders are also expected to lead and empower the team that runs the project with them. This project execution skill is one of a critical factors that determine a person could be a strategic leader, that will execute projects effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to determine the most important objectives of the project
• Ability to plan the strategic steps of project execution
• Ability to maintain and monitor the project implementation
• Ability to lead and empower people working on the project
In dealing with today’s fast-changing business environment, the ability to deliver lobbying strategically becomes critical for companies to progress ahead of competition. However, the focus of lobbying is not merely to negotiate, but more for the purpose of driving our stakeholders’ goals and concerns in alignment with our organization’s vision. Professional Lobbying skills enable employees to effectively influence their stakeholders and build meaningful partnerships in the goal of accelerating business growth.
• Ability to influence others in accomplishing the shared goals with charming and strategic lobbying process.
• Ability to build long-term and mutual partnership with stakeholders by understanding their needs and concerns.
• Ability to find the best solution that benefits all parties.
Mastering negotiation skill is crucial to improve your business growth and achieve the organization target. The target of negotiation is beyond winning the deal, it is also to foster long-term partnership with your stakeholder and seek mutual benefit for both party. By having a clear understanding of your counterparty needs, concern and knowing the right strategy to make a bargain, you will be able to master the art of negotiation.
• Ability to strategize, planning and execute impactful negotiation
• Ability to make a powerful bargaining variable
• Ability to communicate and influence your counterparty effectively
• Ability to master the critical skills in negotiation
In the era of 4.0 industry, becoming a customer centric company is critical to achieve business success. Beyond delivering standard services and procedures, customer centricity creates positive customer experience that enhance customers’ satisfaction and strengthen their loyalty to the company. When customer centricity is embedded at the heart of an organization’s culture and processes, employees will be driven to deliver the best solution or services to exceed customer and stakeholder expectations.
• Ability to understand, communicate, and manage the customer needs and concerns.
• Ability to create positive customer experience by providing an extra miles customer service.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, organizations need to accelerate at such a fast pace that everyone is expected to do more in less time; and this high productivity expectation will only intensify as competition continues to increase. Therefore, in order for organizations to thrive and not just survive, they need professionals who are always ready to level-up their efficiency and effectiveness by working smarter, not harder.
• Ability to create an efficient & effective working process to deliver impactful working results
• Ability to create progress in our daily working process
• Ability to create working strategy to give added values in optimizing business performance
Change and innovation is no longer a choice in the current VUCA business environment. In facing the constant wave of disruptions in technology and consumer demands, companies will thrive if their professionals embrace disruption as an opportunity to innovate instead of denying it by charging ahead with the status quo. With this in mind, fostering professionals to have a positive mindset for change is key to organizational resilience.
• Ability to be an open-minded professional in overcoming the challenges arising from changes within and outside the company.
• Ability to innovate new working processes that lead to improved organization effectiveness and efficiency.
Leading Change effectively enables organizations to accelerate change initiatives fast enough to ensure the organization’s long-term success. In leading such change, leaders must not only manage the changes nor help others adjust to those changes, but must also be a catalyst in creating and orchestrating the productive energies necessary to mobilize change at the right speed and in the right direction.
• Ability to lead and drive changes in the organization as a business enabler
• Ability to guide and coach people who are resistant to change
• Ability to create the positive energy and focus change efforts on the things that will positively shape the organization’s future.