We are currently looking for a solid team player to join Daily Meaning as an Accounting Staff. If you have a passion in accounting while willing to develop yourself further by undergoing various challenging office management tasks, then we encourage you to apply.
About Daily Meaning
- We are NOT a training vendor, but we are a strategic partner for organizations in developing their people. Our main focus is helping organizations to improve their capabilities and implementing change through learning & development programs.
- In essence, we assist people to enhance him/herself and be fulfilled as an individual both in the professional life and day to day living. Apart from delivering learning & development programs (in house, public courses, and seminars), we also strive to develop people’s mindset and inspire others through columns in several printed / online media and other interactive media channels (811 Show on MetroTV and Cosmopolitan Career – a weekly radio talk show at Cosmopolitan FM). For further information, please visit our website at www.dailymeaning.com
Who we are looking for
- A professional with integrity who truly believes that work should be more than just a source of daily bread.
- A mature person with a positive character who is eager to develop him/herself. Critical thinking, curiousity, autonomy, and intellectual humility are just some of the ‘must have’ attitudes we seek for in our candidates.
- A talented person who plays a critical role, not only in accounting and tax administration.
- A professional with 1 – 2 years of experience in accounting and tax administration. Accounting graduates with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and fluent in English are preferred.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
Attractive remuneration packages as well challenging, close and friendly working environment are available to successful applicants.
If you are interested, please send your resume to:
Wisma Surya Kemang, 2nd Floor
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 33, Jakarta Selatan, 12730
or email your resume to: email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted
“when work should be more than just a source of daily bread”